Performance issue - Baseline created

From: Arun Chugh <arun.chugh1610_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 01:09:45 +0530

All,

I have performance issue with one query has 2 different execution plan in the db, one is good and other is bad so I have created the baseline with the good plan hash value so that when the next time query ran, it pick up the good plan, but instead of not picking up the baseline and sometime it ran with bad plan, now how we can fix it so that every time it ran it took good plan only. Baseline is not working in this case.. Is thr any other way to fix it up.

One vary strange thing found is that while creating the sqlset by using plan hash value and snap_id, Initially it did not create any sqlset suppose if I give snapid - 100 to 105 with PHV... Whereas i can see the snap Id range against the phv in dba_hist_sqlstat .. So further I took the wide range of snap id then I got one sqlset.

Regards,
Arun Chugh