Re: Create 12c or 18c database in traditional architecture

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 10:48:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hey Yong,
as a consultant I see both in the field - I would say 60% non-CDB and 40% single-/multitenant-architecture on newer releases.

In general single-/multitenant-architecture works fine but of course there are also some nasty bugs (e.g. like #25054064) that were only introduced with this new architecture :-)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK