Sqlplus HTML Report

From: Sanjay Mishra <"Sanjay>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 00:27:26 +0000 (UTC)

Can someone help as what I am missing in the following report.  Below SQL works and create report when there are some rows but comes out blank when there is no rows. I want to display the title atleast in blank as it is sent as email. Blank email confuse as what is the report

_at_htmlon

spool myreport3.htm

COLUMN name NEW_VALUE _instname NOPRINT

select upper(name) name from v$database;

Column Title Entmap off

set heading on

TTITLE  CENTER '<h1>Daily Report : - Inactive User Session </h1>' -

RIGHT 'Page:' FORMAT 999 SQL.PNO

select username, sid,serial#,machine,program,logon_time

from v$session s

where  username IS NOT NULL AND username NOT IN ('SYS','SYSTEM','DBSNMP')

and status = 'INACTIVE'

order by logon_time desc;

spool off

_at_htmloff