Re: Oracle 12.1 MV out of place refresh

From: Sanjay Mishra <"Sanjay>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 20:32:40 +0000 (UTC)

 Thanks Stefan. this is what I am looking Sanjay

    On Wednesday, August 15, 2018, 12:52:43 AM EDT, Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com> wrote:

 This is documented:
Oracle 12c: Refresh MView With Out Of Place True causes loss of GRANTS (Doc ID 2010976.1)

On Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 5:00 AM, Sanjay Mishra <dmarc-noreply_at_freelists.org> wrote:

Does anyone experience issue with 12.1 Out of place refresh permission issue to roles? I had a Role who is granted select access to the MV but whenever MV is refreshed out of place, the permission is removed. So look like when the table is switched, old Table with same will be removed and after new table replaces it, permission will no longer be available.  Does anyone experience the same issue? I had to put logic now to add select to the role after all refresh. Not sure if it is an issue or something bug in my version which is pretty much up-to date and even has the patch to fix some of the MV out of place refresh bugs. TIASanjay

--
//zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!Visit us at zztat.net | _at_zztat_oracle | fb.me/zztat | zztat.net/blog/