state vs status

From: Matt Adams <MAdams_at_equian.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2018 14:32:03 +0000

I have multiple oracle forms connections to a 11.2.0.4 database.

The status is inactive, the state is 'WAITED SHORT TIME' (for "SQL*Net from client") and the SQL_ID is NULL.

The status implies that it is idle, but the state implies that it is doing something (because it's not waiting), but I can't figure out what it is doing.

Is there any way to determine what's going on with this session?

Matt

  • This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that disclosing, copying, or distributing of the contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy any copies of this document. ****