Re: Restore of archivelog from OSB via zdlra

From: LK <lkaing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2018 16:42:07 +1000

Hello again, all,

I somehow managed to get the restore of archivelog working again. I haven't changed anything. Between my first email and now I just attempted another restore of an archivelog and it works.

My problem with the ZDLRA vs OSB remains - how can I get the backups to remain on ZDLRA for 1 day and tape for 2 weeks? Is there a parameter that I'm missing?

Thanks,

Leng.