Re: Re: SQL performance in prod

From: <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2018 10:30:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Stefan et al,

I do not like the 10053 idea. It means looking into a CBO decision protokoll that did lead to a wrong plan. So have wrong conclusions based on wrong estimations. I rather want to know what made the optimizer stumble. The fastest approach would be cardinality feedback. http://www.centrexcc.com/Tuning%20by%20Cardinality%20Feedback.pdf

BTW: http://www.centrexcc.com will also show a good article on how to read 10053.

Regards

Lothar