Issue with all_sec_relevant_cols

From: Kumar Madduri <ksmadduri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 18:07:45 -0700

Hello
In our 12.1 database we found the following issue. Could any of you confirm if you can see the same issue as well?

CREATE EDITIONING VIEW EMP# AS SELECT * FROM APPS.EMP; -- since it is ebusiness database. I had created emp table in apps schema for quick reproducible case.

Did not have to create cross editioning triggers for this case.

create a vpd policy and assign to emp#.

dba_sec_relevant_cols.object_owner has a system generated name. Because of this all_sec_relevant_cols is not populated (because the other views in all_sec_relevant_cols definition use the expected name for the object owner and not system generated name and the resulting join does not return any rows).

I have logged an SR for this but no luck with them so far.

Thank you
Kumar