Re: Anyone use a GREAT data redaction/scrubbing tool for Cloned DBs?

From: Vengata Guruswamy <guruvengat_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 13:56:09 -0700

I recently worked on a project for real time scrubbing using Goldengate . Of course this was a major project where we identified tables and the scrubbing condition with all the stakeholders. One time we had to run the scripts to redact the values. Then we had real time goldengate replication which constantly replicated and maintained the data with all the logic of data redaction and scrubbing in the goldengate replicats[which calls db procedure].  We used this database as a source for demo/dev /qa using storage replication api's whenever needed.

-Venky