Re: How does the FILTER operation work?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 13:06:04 +0000

Paul,

Flattery gets you everywhere!

I didn't find time to complete the write-up, so today's blog note is just a quick SQL*Plus tip, but I should finish the costing thing over the weekend and publish Monday.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis

From: Paul Houghton <Paul.Houghton_at_uis.cam.ac.uk> Sent: 25 May 2018 13:59

> I think you'll also find that the emplid is declared not null.

Correct.

> I've done a little experimental work - the oddity of costing is all about the LOBINDEX. I'll > be writing a blog note about it tomorrow.

Thanks. It seems an achievement to be able to ask a question you consider worthy of a blog post. Now I just need to progress to answering them myself!