Re: oracle data selection

From: Vishnu <vishnukumarmp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 15:33:58 -0400

Naga - If you are in 12c, you can try using invisible columns. It wont show the column even if you are a super user or owner of the object, you can still do explain plan on those tables. you need to explicitly specify the column name to read it. But i'm not sure whether this will satisfy all of your requirements.

Thanks,
Vishnu