Re: Interesting PGA/Memory puzzle (4030 error at 32GB used) - ulimit settings?

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2018 14:02:04 -0500

Yeah, *oddc.sql* is just using *O*RA*D*EBUG *D*OC *C*OMPONENT to list all Oracle kernel components registered with the 11g+ new diagnostic infrastructure.

I haven't officially announced it yet, but I recently put all my scripts in to Github and they're formally open sourced too (Apache 2.0 license):

https://github.com/tanelpoder/tpt_oracle/

Also, Frits has consolidated lots of function/module names (some are known for sure, some are educated guesses) here:

https://fritshoogland.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/oracle-c-functions-annotations/

Tanel.