Re: Poor report performance with sqlnet connection only, not jdbc

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 16:59:52 -0400

I have also encountered problems with the database migrations. Since then, I always set SQLPATH to specific directory which doesn't change when the database is migrated. This is my personal setting:

mgogala_at_umajor:~$ echo $SQLPATH
/home/mgogala/misc/SQL
mgogala_at_umajor:~$

Your setting will probably be different, but should not point into the $ORACLE_HOME tree, since the oracle home is changed with migration.

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant