Re: EBS R12.2.7 : Archiving and Purging tools reco ?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2018 16:40:12 -0400

Hi Bala

Commvault Systems can do Oracle archiving. The tool actually moves the records, according to the selected criteria, to another database, usually a data warehouse one. The tool is described here:

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=28676.htm

Please, ping me offline if you have any further questions.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant