Re: troubleshooting slow I/O performance.

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2018 13:14:39 -0400

Your insights into my psychology are amazing. However, I am a bit too old to play doctor so I'll leave to your pop psychology. Don't let it distract you too much. Chances that you'll replace dr Phil are rather slim, although there is an undeniable comical quality of your observations.

Best regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant