Is HA feature available for Goldengate Veridata and Monitor

From: Sourav Biswas <biswas.sourav_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 16:10:53 +0000

Hello Everyone,

One of our clients use Goldengate Veridata and Monitor in their environment with standalone databases.

However, now they have introduced RAC databases. And clients wants both GG Veridata and GG Monitor use HA features, where the respective agents will failover to surviving nodes.

Earlier, I have configure GG XAG ensuring HA for Goldengate. But, I wanted to know, whether this is possible for Veridata and Goldengate Monitor.

Best Regards,
Sourav Biswas
+91-9650017306