Re: What does SQLDeveloper change?

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 21:32:15 -0500

Thx for the reply Jeff and I was secretly hoping you'd see this. This situation is odd in that once I installed SSMA, SQL Developer stopped working. It'd fire up for about 1-2 seconds and then stop. That's why I figured I'd get back to working on it with 18.2.

I did download the 64-bit w/JDK but that should have just included jdk within the sqldeveloper directory structure so that shouldn't have affected anything outside of that directory.

Dave

--
Dave