Re: EBS: alternative to port pools

From: Alfredo Abate <alfredo.abate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 17:05:51 -0500

Hi Tim,

The documented methods I use for changing the port pool are listed in the MOS documents below for you.

I've never attempted any undocumented manner as there is a lot going on behind the scenes. :)

Hope that helps.

Alfredo

MOS Documents

How To change the Port Pool in the E-Business Suite (Doc ID 414439.1)

Rel 11i: How to change the hostname and/or port of the Database Tier using AutoConfig (Doc ID 338003.1)