Re: portfs and port_send_event

From: <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2018 23:22:23 +0200

There is AST terminology in oracle, alongside BAST. However, it might be possible the naming for the x$ tables might come from the oracle layered naming, where ksa means kernel service asynchronous messages. Also, this table is used in functions that are in these layers. So that’s why I named them this way.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad