Oracle to SQL server

From: <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 16:41:21 -0500

Hi all
Our organization has decided to go with SQL server for pretty much all our DB needs. We have our Financial system (Lawson/Infor) on AIX/Oracle which will go to SQL Server windoze. I was led to believe that Infor provided then with all the tools for conversion. And the project is already underway. Just found out that they don't have the tools/scripts to convert MSCM (used for supply chain management) and I might have to do this conversion. I tried Microsoft's SSMA to Oracle and it did not migrate the data.

Does anyone have any experience with this conversion and provide me with some tips?

Thanks

Manjula

Sent from my iPhone--
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Apr 12 2018 - 23:41:21 CEST