Re: OEM Cloud Control 13c strange Time Range for Top Activity

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 17:50:47 -0600

I don't want to distract you from looking at the ASH data, but there is one specific UI that is being effected here and it's cloud control. Could I recommend that we look at the performance tool that's built into EM to verify that's nothing to do with the collections/agent, etc.? If you're not comfortable with the agent verify, let me ask you to go into the EM main console and click on Settings on the right. Go down to Cloud Control...OK, I've obviously typed too much today, just check out these two blog posts and follow along:)

www.oaktable.net/content/em12c-rel-4-oms-and-omr-health-part-ii dbakevlar.com/2014/12/oms-and-omr-performance-part-iii-metrics-page/

Look and see if this target is listed as a problem child, (latency on collections, etc.)

You can view the difference in target agent installation and you may find that you have an out of date agent installed, etc. that is causing you grief or metric collection intervals that are out of whack.

Hope this helps,
Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

*Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman*