Firing my blog back up....

From: Robert Freeman <rfreeman_at_businessolver.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 18:06:30 +0000

All,

Forgive the intrusion… after somewhat of a hiatus, I’m starting to fire my blog back up. Ignore the smoke and backfires…. It’s really been a while since I kicked over the engine, so heaven knows how much rust and dust is in there….

https://robertfreemanonoracle.blogspot.com/

Comments\feedback always welcome….

Robert G. Freeman
Deliverer of Data
Businessolver
Author:
Oracle Database New Features series from Oracle Press Oracle RMAN Backup and Reocvery series from Oracle Press Anon: Science. If you don’t make mistakes, you’re doing it wrong. If you don’t correct those mistakes, you’re doing it really wrong. If can’t accept that you’re mistaken, you’re not doing it at all.