Re: Unix shell on Windows

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 02:57:11 -0400

There is an ancient set of tools, called GnuWin, which consists of ports of shell and some other Unix utilities to Windows. It doesn't require installation, it works just from a download. It is a bare bones stuff, see whether that may be sufficient for you. I haven't utilized it for years now.  Here is the URL: https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin32

Now that I started poking around, I discovered the 64 bit version, too:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuwin64

I have never used it.

--
Mladen Gogala