Re: Unix shell on Windows

From: Fernando N. de Souza <fnantes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 11:16:25 -0400

+1 for MobaXTerm if you're looking for a good SSH client with shell scripting capability.

For a complete shell environment, MKS Toolkit has been around for a long time, so they must be doing something right. I don't have first hand experience with it.

--
Fernando.

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has
taken place.”
George Bernard Shaw