Re: Oracle Cloud Control for Enterprise Monitoring

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 12:36:28 -0600

I would recommend my blog <http://dbakevlar.com/>posts on EM, as well as Courtney
Llamas <http://courtneyllamas.com/> and Pete Sharman's <https://petewhodidnottweet.com/enterprise-manager-archives/>. Brian Pardy <https://pardydba.wordpress.com/category/cloud-control/> and Ray Smith <https://oramanageability.com/> has done some awesome stuff, too. If you want to look into the command line interface <https://www.amazon.com/Oracle-Enterprise-Manager-Command-Line-Interface/dp/1484202392>, Ray Smith, Seth Miller and I took that one on a while back, too. I know I'm missing some other awesome blogs, but this should keep you busy for awhile... :)

Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

*Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman*
DBAKevlar Blog <http://dbakevlar.com>