Re: Oracle on AWS/ec2 - multiple listener

From: Maris Elsins <elmaris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 12:15:09 +0200

Hi,

I don't really understand why you need to have 2 listeners. I would set up one listener for that, similar to this:

LISTENER=
  (DESCRIPTION=
    (ADDRESS_LIST=

      (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=internal_ip_address)(PORT=1521))
      (ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=external_ip_address)(PORT=1521))))

---
Maris Elsins
_at_MarisElsins <https://twitter.com/MarisElsins>
www.facebook.com/maris.elsins