Re: CPU usage for an indivdual user

From: Andy Sayer <andysayer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 16:35:53 +0000

Hi Andrew

This may be over thinking it, or it might be a perfect set up for what you’ll end up doing anyway.

You can create resource manager consumer group mapping’s for each of your application usernames, each user gets defaulted to a different consumer group. Their cpu stats (and other info) will get aggregated by consumer group and sent to v$rsrcMgrMetric and v$rsrcMgrMetric_history.

You can then use this information to plan a resource management plan if you wished.

Hope that helps,
Andrew