Re: move AWR warehouse from Soalris Sparc to Linux x86_64

From: Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_dxc.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 18:30:24 +0000

Look at the following Oracle support note (if you have an account)

How to Export and Import the AWR Repository From One Database to Another (Doc ID 785730.1)

Mark Powell
Database Administration
(313) 592-5148

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> on behalf of Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com> Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 1:35:12 PM
Subject: move AWR warehouse from Soalris Sparc to Linux x86_64

Hi

I have an AWR Warehouse setup in Solaris Sparc storing 50 production databases AWRmetrics retaining for a year. I need to move this database to Linux and here is the dilemma, everything in AWR Warehouse is under SYS and stored in SYSAUX, AFAIK SYS and SYSAUX are not exprtable neither with Data Pump nor TTS, so I wonder what is the best way to move this database from Solaris Sparc Big Endian to Linux x86_64 Small Endian?

Running 11.2.0.4

TIA!