RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: DBA Job Functions

From: Sheehan, Jeremy <JEREMY.SHEEHAN_at_fpl.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 13:48:08 +0000

My boss came from a non-dba background. While he's always worked in IT, he was never a DBA specifically. Great manager, but there is always lots of explaining to be done. Honestly, I'm not worried about it. I think it is more along the lines of what kind of work we will be working on when we move towards the cloud. What goes away, what stays on.