RE: Oracle High Availability Question(s)

From: Reen, Elizabeth <"Reen,>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 20:27:27 +0000

                I would not go there without some training!  We had training and it was a beast.

Liz

Elizabeth Reen
CPB Database Group Manager
718.248.9930 (Office)
Service Now Group: CPB-ORACLE-DB-SUPPORT

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Chris Taylor Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2018 2:47 PM To: Tim Gorman
Cc: Scott Canaan; fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: Oracle High Availability Question(s)

What about GoldenGate Tim??

(Since I find myself trying to support this with no training/prior experience and learning in the deep end of the pool.... :)

Chris

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 3:23 PM, Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com<mailto:tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>> wrote: Going into Data Guard without training is uncomfortable, but going into RAC without training is untenable. You can try it, but it is going to hurt a lot, and you'll end up with something you'll regret.

---