Re: oracle-l Digest V15 #44 / for: "RAC install on Linux"

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:11:47 -0500

Hi Markus!

Thanks for your insights! You're yet another Oracle product manager on this list. Of course, for a quick recipe, there is always Tim Hall's "Encyclopedia Oraclica":

https://oracle-base.com/articles/12c/oracle-db-12cr2-rac-installation-on-oracle-linux-7-using-virtualbox

Don't panic and carry a towel.

--
Mladen Gogala