OGG - Can you move a table from an existing REPLICAT to a brand new REPLICAT?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:42:02 -0600

We've got a problematic table (1.6 TB) that OGG is processing a long running update.

The current REPLICAT is 30hrs behind.

I'd like to move the table out of that REPLICAT and into a new REPLICAT by itself.

I'm doing some searching but I'm not coming up with anything very useful. Mainly because I'm an OGG newbie still.

Is moving a table from an existing replicat to a new replicat doable? If so, I'd be very grateful for some tips/instructions.

This is OGG v. 12.1.2.1.170117

Thanks!

Chris