Re: ***UNCHECKED*** poor Oracle and FMW versions

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 14:50:58 +0000

Fusion Middleware isn't "a" thing (in my view). It's a catch-all marketing term for a variety of products. The support matrices are indeed complex - too complex for certify in MOS helpfully - and come on spreadsheets. This is a natural result of throwing an application server, ldap servers, data integration tools, BI tools, GUI development tools, security suites etc under one umbrella term.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 1:56 PM, Patrice sur GMail <patrice.boivin_at_gmail.com

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA