Single Instance to two Instance

From: Sanjay Mishra <"Sanjay>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:07:04 +0000 (UTC)

I had  Single Instance Oracle 11.2.0.4 database on 2 Node Linux RAC and now want to move this to new Hardware with again 2-node Linux RAC with 11.2.0.4. On new Hardware, I am going to use both node and so will have two instance. This is big database around 15Tb and so want to use Oracle Dataguard for the setup especially need to move the same for production which is 30Tb. So if someone can share any link or high level steps. Goal to use Dataguard is least downtime. TIASanjay