Re: 10.2 SQL Profile

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 23:55:50 +0300

Hi Hemant,

Could you show what returns the following query for your profile name: select

        p.name   as profile_name
       ,p.sql_text
       ,p.signature
       ,s.sql_id
       ,h.attr#  as n
       ,attr_val as outline_hints
from
     dba_sql_profiles p

    ,sys.sqlprof$attr h
    ,v$sqlarea s
where
     p.name like '&_profile_name'
 and p.category  = h.category
 and p.signature = h.signature
 and h.p.signature = s.force_matching_signature(+)
;

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 11:45 PM, Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you turn on the force matching option? Is it using bind variables?
>
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 2:36 PM, Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_dxc.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Since I am pretty sure SQL Profiles are an 11g+ feature did you mean
>> 11.2.0.4 instead of 10.2.0.4?
>>

>> Do you have the actual commands that used to create the profile so you
>> post them?
>>

>> Take a look at DBA_SQL_PROFILES and show us the appropriate column values
>> for your profile.
>>

>> Maybe one of the experts can then offer decent advice.
>>

>> Mark Powell
>> Database Administration
>> (313) 592-5148

Best regards,