Re: External table performance

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 13:14:07 -0600

Thanks Mark for mentioning my presentation. It was actually the first one in my "troubleshooting the most complex performance issues I've ever seen" series and the slides are still available here:

https://www.slideshare.net/tanelp/tanel-poder-troubleshooting-complex-oracle-performance-issues-part-1

I think I have done 4 such presentations over time (most should be available in Slideshare). Maybe it's time to re-deliver these online - they're lots of fun! ;-)

Thanks,
Tanel Poder
https://blog.tanelpoder.com