Re: Autonomous Transaction Sequencing

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 10:47:50 +0000

Do you see anything in background trace files about "time drift"? Is the environment real or virtual ? I do see odd timing anomalies occasionally on an OVM Linux running as a guest on a multi CPU windows machine. Can you modify the code to capture current SCN as well?

Regards
Jonathan Lewis
(From my iPad mini; please excuse typos and auto-correct)