Re: Meltdown and spectre

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:24:54 -0800

I opened a SR about Meltdown and Spectre patches for Oracle Linux and this is the response.

'Oracle has developed fixes addressing the Intel processor design flaws leading to vulnerabilities CVE-2017-5753, CVE-2017-5754, and CVE-2017-5715. Oracle will deliver those fixes, if applicable, in accordance with Oracle’s security update policies"

So I guess they are not available yet.