Re: truncate WRI$ tables !

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 23:40:50 +0700

There area a bunch of notes on the subject if you search MOS for those tables.

Personally, I'd refrain from just truncating them. I'd instead use dbms_stats.purge_stats to purge the entire history, and then, IF the tables are empty, truncate them.

Stefan

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!