Re: Oracle License for Optional Packs Question

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2018 07:29:26 +0100

Naga,

I don't know of any switch to disable compression in expdp (I assume you are talking about this).
But you can revoke PUBLIC grants on DBMS_METADATA and create your own package which is just a wrapper on it. There you can ignore or throw a custom error when something like set_parameter(COMPRESSION=>... is used.

execution on DBMS_METADATA can be audited as any package.

hth
 Martin

--
Martin Berger                Oracle ♠