Re: Executuon Plan for SQL profile

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 14:51:29 -0600

Assuming you have Diagnostics or Tuning pack you can use this query to get a sample sql_id for each profile you have defined:

select min(sql_id) as sample_sqlid, sql_profile from dba_hist_sqlstat where sql_profile is not null
group by sql_profile
/

Then you can use dbms_xplan to pass in the sql_ids:

SELECT * FROM table(DBMS_XPLAN.DISPLAY_CURSOR('[your sql_id of interest',0));

​Chris