OMS tz

From: Dave Herring <gdherri_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 16:01:00 -0600

Folks, I recently noticed that dates displayed in OEM appear to be 5 TZ off from expected and I'm wondering how to correct this. The environment is 12.1.0.4 running on RHEL 6.6. My comparison is from the following:

Whether SQL Developer (client) or OMS server sqlplus, I check the LAST_UPDATED_DATE of a given Incident from EM_INCIDENTS. From my sample check I get "04-JAN-18 02:01:05". I check the same Incident in the Console under "Enterprise -> Monitoring -> Incident Manager" and get "Jan 3, 2018 9:01:05 PM EST". Yet based on the dates displayed on the server they match up with EST. So somehow both the server and OMS running on the server think they're in EST yet the OMS is 5 hours earlier.

Anyone have any ideas where the mixup is and how to fix it? Everything else in OEM seems to be running in the *correct* EST, as in all our Jobs.

--

Dave

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jan 04 2018 - 23:01:00 CET