Re: SQL Command list history on Linux

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:45:19 -0500

SQLCl can help as well. It's a new client, better than SQL*Plus  which has built in command history. The latest version, 17.4, can be downloaded here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/sqlcl/overview/index.html I use SQLCl whenever I can, in preference to SQL*Plus. It's written in Java, which means that it works on almost any operating system.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA