RE: Resources for learning DB2 as an oracle dba?

From: Matthew Parker <dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:21:06 -0800

I would look at the different IBM Redbooks

<http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247048.html?Open> http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstracts/sg247048.html?Open

and the general redbooks on DB2 itself.

Matthew Parker

Chief Technologist

Dimensional DBA

425-891-7934 (cell)

D&B 047931344

CAGE 7J5S7
<mailto:Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net> Dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net

<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-parker/6/51b/944/> View Matthew Parker's profile on LinkedIn

<http://www.dimensionaldba.com/> www.dimensionaldba.com

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Dba DBA Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 10:10 AM To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject: Resources for learning DB2 as an oracle dba?

I need to pick up some DB2. We have some DB2 DBs I need to help out on. I have a bunch of docs and links from my manager. Does anyone know of any sites/books/videos, for Oracle DBAs to learn DB2? That would speed up my learning curve alot.

The IBM website has this. Anyone know of anything else?

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/data/library/techarticle/dm-0401gupta/index.html