Re: Upgrade 11.1.0.7 with compressed objects

From: Nitin Saxena <ntnsxn7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:10:05 -0800

Hi John,

I did discuss with oracle again and they came with NO answer. In past I have been running those post upgrade scripts in restrict mode.

Reason for asking is to reduce downtime. So that if it is possible to run those scripts then we can run in parallel and reduce downtime. I am in charge for that system.

Testing the way but to mimic prod I wanted to try RAT(Real Application Testing or Database Replay) which I did in non prod environment. But running a capture against such a critical system is scary .

Thanks for responding to my questions.

Thanks
Nitin

--