Re: Upgrade 11.1.0.7 with compressed objects

From: Nitin Saxena <ntnsxn7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 08:44:36 -0800

The reason I asked Oracle Support says it is fine to run following when users are making changes.

_at_?/rdbms/admin/utlu112s.sql
_at_?/rdbms/admin/catuppst.sql
_at_?/rdbms/admin/catbundle.sql psu apply
_at_?/rdbms/admin/utlrp

Please guide or share any experience . This is to reduce the downtime.

Thanks
Nitin

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 5:44 AM, John Hallas <john.hallas_at_morrisonsplc.co.uk

--
Cheers
Nitin