Re: Golden Gate Replicat behaving differently in different environment

From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 13:23:52 -0500

The AWR will just show you what SQL is being ran against the database. If you were using integrated products (extract/replication), then the AWR may be of some help; in this case not so much.

I would start looking at your checkpoints for the extract and replicat (info extract <name>, show how). Then make sure data is being written to the trail file and that the replicat is not at the end of a file.

Using classic processes (extract/replicat), you need to troubleshoot from the OS side. These processes rely heavily on the OS memory as well.

Bobby Curtis
Sent from my iPad Pro