Re: Golden Gate Replicat behaving differently in different environment

From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2017 10:23:44 -0500

Is this a hub-n-spoke architecture?
Are the processes integrated?
Does this system do the same thing as the system you are comparing to? Are there any data types that could be causing issues?

These are just some of the basic questions. A bit more information is needed before a comparison can be made.

Thanks
Bobby Curtis
http://about.me/dbasolved
Sent from my iPhone