Re: Lock History

From: Rodrigo Mufalani <rodrigo_at_mufalani.com.br>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:11:00 +0000

Hi,

  If you have diagnostic pack, and if ASH was enable before in this database instance, you can check at v$active_session_history / dba_hist_active_sess_history for this info.

All the best,
[RED] Rodrigo Mufalani - Dir. Técnico
rodrigo_at_mufalani.com.br
+55 21 988 994 817

Mufalani
+55 21 3193 0326
Rua Almirante Grenfall, 405, Bloco 3, Sala 310 Centro Empresarial Washington Luiz
Duque de Caxias - RJ
CEP 25085-009
www.mufalani.com.br<
http://www.mufalani.com.br/>

[id:image002.png_at_01D2F4C6.8E6B3BE0]

De: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org> em nome de Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com> Responder para: "ecandrietta_at_gmail.com" <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com> Data: sábado, 2 de dezembro de 2017 09:56 Para: ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Assunto: Lock History

Hi,

There is a process that ran at 30/11/2017. This process was too slow.

The developer ask me if there was some lock during the execution.

I know v$lock that show to us the current lock.

Is there any table to check lock history ?

Regards
Eriovaldo