Re: How to monitor Oracle contention

From: Franky Weber Faust <weber08weber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:54:35 -0200

Hi Eriovaldo,

You can use oratop (Doc ID 1500864.1) for real-time monitoring. If you are willing to query dba_hist% you should know that it requires Diagnostic Pack licensing.

Just my 0.02.

*Kind regards / Cordialmente / Saludos cordiales / Sincères amitiés / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Cordiali saluti,*

Franky Weber Faust
Oracle DBA
Skype: franky.faust